Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Everybody Loves Raymond


We all know that YouTube is the little corner of the inter-web that we all go to for instant awesomeness, but today is the dawning of a new era for me.

Three words: Mascot Dance Off.

Not only are the soundtracks to these things amazing (they make me feel like I've gotten a big furry lap-dance), but these guys actually get down, and it's hilarious.

Here's the Baltimore Oriole going up against Devil Rays mascot Raymond. Now the more I discover about Raymond, the more he really creeps me out. Here you can check out his bio, where it points out that he is a member of the species: " 'Canus Manta Whatthefluffalus' or in layman's terms, a Seadog." He also likes the "Hairy Potter" books and full contact shuffleboard.

This is probably the strangest franchise in sports history, but Hulk Hogan likes them and I see some really hot chicks on this video, so "Take me out to the Rays Game."

Why the hell not?

2 comments:

Red said...

He's no Franken Friar, but def hilarious

Liz said...

Here's hoping the Devil Rays roll over and die in their final games against the Sox this season!